Air conditioning maintenance is a must if you want it to function efficiently and last for years of service. By neglecting the necessary maintenance to your air conditioner, you risk a decline in performance, energy loss and on the hottest of days your air conditioner may even fail. Air conditioning maintenance requires a professional technician to take a look at the filters, coils and fins for signs of wear and tear that need to be taken care of before an issue becomes a big expense. Our well-trained technicians in Osprey will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system which saves you money over the life of your system. Our AC Maintenance Technicians are trained to:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
- Inform you of any issues that are found and answer all your questions.
Share this post
- Tags: ac maintenance, AC repair, air conditioning, air conditioning maintenance, Category_Air Conditioning, maintenance, Osprey